Here are some great quotes for you to enjoy.
List of quotes to use from shows and movies
I love coming up with cheesy quotes from shows and movies to put in cards and emails. Life goes so quick but it is still a good idea to put together a nice quotes list. Here are some Funny Inspirational Quotes items I have now:
- Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. Thomas Eddison
- A day without sunshine is like, you know, night. Steve Martin
- Life is like a sewer… what you get out of it depends on what you put into it. Tom Lehrer
- What matters is not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight of the dog.
Coach Bear Bryant
No day should pass without something being done.
- Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right. Isaac Asimov
- Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor. Truman Capote
- People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily. Zig Ziglar
- If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito. Dalai Lama
- Change is not a four letter word… but often your reaction to it is!8 Jeffrey Gitomer
- If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? George Carlin
- You can’t wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club. Jack London
- If you’re going to be thinking, you may as well think big. Donald Trump
- Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door. Kyle Chandler
- Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. Albert Einstein
- People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day. 6A. A. Milne
- A diamond is merely a lump of coal that did well under pressure. 6Unknown
- Even if you are on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there. Will Rogers
- Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow. Mark Twain
- Try to be like the turtle – at ease in your own shell. Bill Copeland
- Follow your passion, stay true to yourself, never follow someone else’s path unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost and you see a path then by all means you should follow that. Ellen Degeneres8
- Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not.
- Vaclav Havel
- I never did give them hell. I just told the truth, and they thought it was hell.
- Harry S Truman
Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand.
- Mark Twain
I am an old man and have known a great many troubles, but most of them never happened.
- Mark Twain
- When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’Sydney Harris
- I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific. Lily Tomlin
- Well-behaved women seldom make history. Laurel Thatcher Ulrich,
- If you’re going to be able to look back on something and laugh about it, you might as well laugh about it now. Marie Osmond
- There are no traffic jams along the extra mile. Roger Staubach
- Life is like photography. You need the negatives to develop. Unknown
- A committee is a group that keeps the minutes and loses hours.
- Milton Berle
It's okay to look at the past and the future. Just don't stare.
- There are two ways to pass a hurdle: leaping over or plowing through... There needs to be a monster truck option.
- Jeph Jacques