Here are some great quotes for you to enjoy.
List of quotes to use from shows and movies
I love coming up with cheesy quotes from shows and movies to put in cards and emails. Life goes so quick but it is still a good idea to put together a nice quotes list. Here are some Equality Slogan quotes items I have now:
- Women's rights is not only an abstraction, a cause; it is also a personal affair. It is not only about us; it is also about me and you. Just the two of us.
- Half a century ago, the amazing courage of Rosa Parks, the visionary leadership of Martin Luther King, and the inspirational actions of the civil rights movement led politicians to write equality into the law and make real the promise of America for all her citizens.
- The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal.
- Marriage equality is about more than just marriage. It's about something greater. It's about acceptance.
- In science, all facts, no matter how trivial or banal, enjoy democratic equality.
- Before God, we are all equally wise, and equally foolish.
- Women, like men, should try to do the impossible. And when they fail, their failure should be a challenge to others.
- A man of quality is never threatened by a woman of equality.
- These men ask for just the same thing: fairness, and fairness only. This is, so far as in my power, they, and all others, shall have.
- I never doubted that equal rights was the right direction. Most reforms, most problems are complicated. But to me there is nothing complicated about ordinary equality.
- Do not call for black power or green power. Call for brain power.
- Equality may perhaps be a right, but no power on earth can ever turn it into a fact
- Until we get equality in education, we won't have an equal society.
- Equal pay isn't just a women's issue; when women get equal pay, their family incomes rise and the whole family benefits.
- If we were to select the most intelligent, imaginative, energetic, and emotionally stable third of mankind, all races would be present.
- From the equality of rights springs identity of our highest interests; you cannot subvert your neighbor's rights without striking a dangerous blow at your own.
- Equality is not in regarding different things similarly, equality is in regarding different things differently.
- Equality implies individuality.
- Gender equality will only be reached if we are able to empower women.
- Equality means nothing unless incorporated into the institutions.
- Equality is the soul of liberty; there is, in fact, no liberty without it.
- The word 'equality' shows up too much in our founding documents for anyone to pretend it's not the American way.
- Martin Luther King, Jr. didn't carry just a piece of cloth to symbolize his belief in racial equality; he carried the American flag.
- Candor is a compliment; it implies equality. It's how true friends talk.