Road Safety Slogan Quotes
Huge list of some great quotes from your favorite people, movies, and shows.
Here are some great quotes for you to enjoy.
List of quotes to use from shows and movies
I love coming up with cheesy quotes from shows and movies to put in cards and emails. Life goes so quick but it is still a good idea to put together a nice quotes list. Here are some Road Safety Slogan quotes items I have now:
- Life don’t have Reset button. Drive safe.
- 6″of a bruise is better than 6′ nder – Buckle up!
- Disobedience of traffic rules exterminate the purpose of life
- Be alert! Accidents hurt.
- Hug your kids at home, but belt them in the car.
- If you know you are driving to your death –would you still drive so fast?
- Leave sooner, drive slower, live longer.
- Look every way every day!
- Speed thrills but kills!
- Drive like people out there are trying to kill you, because they are!
- You can’t get ‘home,’ unless you’re ‘safe.’
- Shining Bright Lights at each other is not Road Safety.
- Slow down! Your family will be waiting for you.
- save life to obey the traffic rules
- Drive with reason this summer season.
- Better Late than Never!
- The best car safety device is a rear-view mirror with a cop in it.
- If you drink drive you’re a bloody idiot
- Speed Thrills But Kills’
- You can’t get home, unless you’re safe.
- Prepare and prevent, don’t repair and repent.
- Follow traffic rules, save your future
- Better Late than Never’
- Anyone driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.
- Hug your kids at home, but belt them in the car!
- Safe Driving, Saves Lives.
- The best drivers are aware that they must be beware
- Road sense is the offspring of courtesy and the parent of safety
- Drive with reason this holiday season.
- Check your nerve on my curve
- Better be Mister Late than to be Late Mister
- Alert today – Alive tomorrow.
- Normal speed meets every need.
- Feel the curves but don’t hug them
- Drive for safety.
- Stop accidents before they stop you!!
- The essence of road safety is to live healthy
- Better to arrive late than never.
- Night doubles traffic troubles.
- Drive as if every child on the street were you own.
- While driving avoid phone or else your family will be left alone
- Stop accidents before they stop you.
- Safety is not automatic, think about it.
- Don’t Drink and drive
- Mountains are pleasure if you drive with leisure.