Lacrosse Slogans

Huge list of some great quotes from your favorite people, movies, and shows.

Great List

Here are some great quotes for you to enjoy.

List of quotes to use from shows and movies

I love coming up with cheesy quotes from shows and movies to put in cards and emails. Life goes so quick but it is still a good idea to put together a nice quotes list. Here are some Lacrosse Slogans items I have now:

  • Play like you’re in first; train like you’re in second.
  • 7 days without lacrosse makes one weak.
  • Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.
  • Victory comes to those who make the least mistakes.
  • Make your competitive juices overcome your excuses.
  • Fast and Furious.
  • LOL – Lax Out Loud
  • Sticks to the ribs. Whacks to the back.
  • Outplay, Outwork, Outlast!
  • Actions speak louder than coaches.
  • Live, Love, Lax Proud Lax Bro
  • Lacrosse: What men do during baseball season.
  • If lacrosse was easy, they would call it softball.
  • Lacrosse Goals Are Lacrosse Dreams With Deadlines.
  • Don't Let The Skirts Fool You.
  • "It's a family; lacrosse is not like any other sport, it's more of a way of life." -Adam Gardner
  • Fastest Game on Two Feet
  • Great opportunities come to those who make the most of small ones.
  • "When you talk about lacrosse, you talk about the lifeblood of the Six Nations. The game is ingrained into our culture and our system and our lives." -Oren Lyons
  • Sometimes it’s not how GOOD you are, but how BAD you want it.
  • All things are difficult before they are easy.
  • Full Speed.
  • “I can’t do it” never yet accomplished anything – “I will try” has performed miracles.
  • Lacrosse: Turning violent personalities to world class athletes.
  • If you can’t play nice, play lacrosse.
  • Lacrosse: The Fastest game on two feet.
  • "You can play lacrosse all over the world provided you know where the goalposts are." -Peter Greenaway
  • Big Games, Big Venues, Big Sticks
  • Keep Calm & Play LAX
  • Giving You The Shaft
  • All out, all the time.
  • Don't Hate Us Because We Play Hard. Hate Us Because We Do It In Skirts.
  • Gym, Tan, Lax
  • "I thought lacrosse was what you find in la church." -Robin Williams
  • Make good habits and they will make you.
  • Bad habits are like a good bed – easy to get into but difficult to get out of.
  • LAX to the MAX.
  • The will to win is not nearly so important as the will to prepare to win.
  • There’s no traffic on the extra mile.
  • Heart is the difference between those who attempt and those who achieve.
  • Chicks with Sticks.
  • The true champion believes in the impossible.
  • It is very hard to win when your thoughts turn to losing.
  • To demand more of yourself than you do of others is the first step on any ladder of success.
  • Live – Love – LAX.
  • Play hard, Play Smart, Play together.
  • No one is a failure until they stop trying.
  • LAX on LAX on LAX
  • The price of greatness is responsibility.
  • 50% Madman. 50% Warrior. 100% Lacrosse Player.
  • "Lacrosse goals are attained not by strength but by perseverance." -Felicity Luckey
  • It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
  • Lacrosse: Turning Violent Personalities To World Class Athletes.
  • Lacrosse: Legally Beating people with sticks.
  • No Blood No Foul.
  • Reaching high keeps a man on his toes.
  • Hard luck is composed of laziness, bad judgment, and poor execution.
  • Teamwork makes the dream work.
  • Winners in life don’t always win; they just don’t give up.
  • 90% of the people in the world are smelly, dirty, and ignorant. The other 10% play lacrosse.
  • Stalk it. Block it. Rocket in your pocket.
  • Unfinished Business.
  • Practice Hard, Play Strong, Lax On
  • Inspirational Lacrosse Slogans
  • When you play ball, leave it all.
  • Lacrosse teams stick together.
  • Be prepared! “If only” are the famous last words of those who weren’t.
  • Chicks With Sticks.
  • Forget The Glass Slippers. This Princess Wears Cleats.

Lacrosse Slogans

Post of the list - Lacrosse Slogans