Christmas Quotes for Children Quotes
Huge list of some great quotes from your favorite people, movies, and shows.
Here are some great quotes for you to enjoy.
List of quotes to use from shows and movies
I love coming up with cheesy quotes from shows and movies to put in cards and emails. Life goes so quick but it is still a good idea to put together a nice quotes list. Here are some Christmas Quotes for Children quotes items I have now:
- Nothing’s as mean as giving a little child something useful for Christmas.
- We’ve had bad luck with our kids on this Christmas — they’ve all grown up.
- Children make your Christmas Merry.
- Ask a child what Christmas means to him or her, and you will truly be humbled.
- This Christmas Season, enjoy all the gifts you receive and all the gifts you already have — so many people who love you, including me.
- Knowing a great kid like you is the best Christmas gift ever. I hope your Christmas is full of Fun-Fun-Fun!
- Sweet cookies, sweet candy, sweet Christmas carols in the air, sweetly wrapped gifts, and, hmmm, what else? Oh yeah, SWEET YOU!
- This Christmas, I wish you love, joy and all the happiness you have brought into my life.
- Merry Christmas to the cutest little Christmas Elf. You are the best gift a grown-up could ever ask for.
- To my beautiful child on your first Christmas: This Holy Day, I am grateful for so much, but you’re my biggest blessing in my life.
- Do you know which is my favorite Christmas pie? I like to spend my Christmas with you — cutie pie!
- Christmas, my child, is love in action.
- Christmas Sweetness List: Christmas carols, decorations, toys, candy and most of all — YOU!
- Christmas is sights, especially the sights of Christmas reflected in the eyes of a child.
- Without Children - Christmas is nothing.
- Christmas isn’t the same without my children here.
- I wish you lots of fun, kisses, candy and everything this Season promises for good little boys and girls — That’s YOU!
- Ho Ho Ho — Merry Christmas to one of Santa’s favorites. P.S. You’re my favorite too!
- Since our children are grown up now, we really enjoy seeing Christmas through your young eyes. Thank you so much.
- There are two gifts we should give our children : One is roots, and the other is wings.
- If Santa has a “good kid list” you’ve got to be right there at the top! Merry Christmas to a great kid.
- Hoping you’re enjoying decorations, Christmas carols … and winning snowball fights!
- Santa knows who’s bad or good, but I think he already knows about you. Merry Christmas to a great kid!
- A child can ask questions that a wise man Santa cannot answer.
- From the moment I saw your sweet face, I knew you were the best Christmas gift I could ever receive. Merry Christmas, Sweetie!
- If Santa is checking his list twice, you should get twice the gifts because you’re twice as nice. Merry Christmas, sweet girl!
- When I see your little cherub face, I think of the Christ Child and all of His blessings. Merry Christmas, little one.