Here are some great quotes for you to enjoy.
List of quotes to use from shows and movies
I love coming up with cheesy quotes from shows and movies to put in cards and emails. Life goes so quick but it is still a good idea to put together a nice quotes list. Here are some Christmas Quotes for Children quotes items I have now:
- Nothing’s as mean as giving a little child something useful for Christmas.
- We’ve had bad luck with our kids on this Christmas — they’ve all grown up.
- Children make your Christmas Merry.
- Ask a child what Christmas means to him or her, and you will truly be humbled.
- This Christmas Season, enjoy all the gifts you receive and all the gifts you already have — so many people who love you, including me.
- Knowing a great kid like you is the best Christmas gift ever. I hope your Christmas is full of Fun-Fun-Fun!
- Sweet cookies, sweet candy, sweet Christmas carols in the air, sweetly wrapped gifts, and, hmmm, what else? Oh yeah, SWEET YOU!
- This Christmas, I wish you love, joy and all the happiness you have brought into my life.
- Merry Christmas to the cutest little Christmas Elf. You are the best gift a grown-up could ever ask for.
- To my beautiful child on your first Christmas: This Holy Day, I am grateful for so much, but you’re my biggest blessing in my life.
- Do you know which is my favorite Christmas pie? I like to spend my Christmas with you — cutie pie!
- Christmas, my child, is love in action.
- Christmas Sweetness List: Christmas carols, decorations, toys, candy and most of all — YOU!
- Christmas is sights, especially the sights of Christmas reflected in the eyes of a child.
- Without Children - Christmas is nothing.
- Christmas isn’t the same without my children here.
- I wish you lots of fun, kisses, candy and everything this Season promises for good little boys and girls — That’s YOU!
- Ho Ho Ho — Merry Christmas to one of Santa’s favorites. P.S. You’re my favorite too!
- Since our children are grown up now, we really enjoy seeing Christmas through your young eyes. Thank you so much.
- There are two gifts we should give our children : One is roots, and the other is wings.
- If Santa has a “good kid list” you’ve got to be right there at the top! Merry Christmas to a great kid.
- Hoping you’re enjoying decorations, Christmas carols … and winning snowball fights!
- Santa knows who’s bad or good, but I think he already knows about you. Merry Christmas to a great kid!
- A child can ask questions that a wise man Santa cannot answer.
- From the moment I saw your sweet face, I knew you were the best Christmas gift I could ever receive. Merry Christmas, Sweetie!
- If Santa is checking his list twice, you should get twice the gifts because you’re twice as nice. Merry Christmas, sweet girl!
- When I see your little cherub face, I think of the Christ Child and all of His blessings. Merry Christmas, little one.