Friendship Slogan Quotes
Huge list of some great quotes from your favorite people, movies, and shows.
Here are some great quotes for you to enjoy.
List of quotes to use from shows and movies
I love coming up with cheesy quotes from shows and movies to put in cards and emails. Life goes so quick but it is still a good idea to put together a nice quotes list. Here are some Friendship Slogan quotes items I have now:
- A true friend sticks with you through thick and thin no matter what.
- True friendship is when two friends can walk in opposite directions, yet remain side by side.
- Friends are the sunshine of life.
- A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself.
- There are big ships and small ships. But the best ship of all is friendship.
- To be depressed is to be lonely; to have a friend is to be happy.
- Friends are like snowflakes, none of them are the same!
- Friends never make assumptions about you. They never expect a reason to go out with you. In fact friends only expect you to be you.
- Don’t walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend.
- Friends are God’s way of taking care of us.
- A road to a friend’s house is never long.
- Side by side or miles apart, dear friends are always close to the heart.
- Everyone is a friend, until they prove otherwise.
- A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
- Your friend is the person who knows all about you, and still likes you.
- Count your age with friends but not with years.
- A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.
- A friend is someone who is there for you when she would rather be somewhere else.
- Who finds a faithful friend, finds a treasure.
- Friendship doubles your joys, and divides your sorrows.
- A friend is someone who is there for you when he’d rather be anywhere else.
- The love of my life is the love between friends.
- When a friend is in trouble, don’t annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.
- The better part of one’s life consists of his friendships.
- My friends are my estate.
- Only your real friends tell you when your face is dirty.
- One’s best friend is oneself.
- I get by with a little help from my friends.
- It takes a long time to grow an old friend.
- True friendship is like sound health, the value of it is seldom known until it be lost.
- Friends are the most important ingredient in this recipe of life.
- Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same.
- Your friends are what will matter in the end.
- A friend will bail you out of jail a best friend will be sitting next to you saying “that was great”!
- When you die, if you’ve got five real friends, then you’ve had a great life.
- A Friend is someone who knows all about you and loves you anyway!