Huge list of some great quotes from your favorite people, movies, and shows.
Here are some great quotes for you to enjoy.
List of quotes to use from shows and movies
I love coming up with cheesy quotes from shows and movies to put in cards and emails. Life goes so quick but it is still a good idea to put together a nice quotes list. Here are some Motivational quotes items I have now:
- Everyone needs some inspiration, and these motivational quotes will give you the edge you need to create your success.
- Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
- "To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong."
- "If you are not willing to risk the usual you will have to settle for the ordinary."
- "Trust because you are willing to accept the risk, not because it's safe or certain."
- In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can.
- You can't cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water.
- Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.
- Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.
Charles R. Swindoll
- It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
- Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.
Norman Vincent Peale
- Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground.
- With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.
- A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.
- Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.
- “Failure Will Never Overtake Me If My Determination To Succeed Is Strong Enough.”
- Og Mandino
- “Entrepreneurs Are Great At Dealing With Uncertainty And Also Very Good At Minimizing Risk. That’s The Classic Entrepreneur.”
- Mohnish Pabrai
- “We May Encounter Many Defeats But We Must Not Be Defeated.”
- Maya Angelou
- “Knowing Is Not Enough; We Must Apply. Wishing Is Not Enough; We Must Do.”
- Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
- Either you run the day or the day runs you.
- If you can dream it, you can do it.
- "The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away."
- "The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success."
- "When you stop chasing the wrong things, you give the right things a chance to catch you."
- "I believe that the only courage anybody ever needs is the courage to follow your own dreams."
- Infuse your life with action. Don't wait for it to happen. Make it happen. Make your own future. Make your own hope. Make your own love. And whatever your beliefs, honor your creator, not by passively waiting for grace to come down from upon high, but by doing what you can to make grace happen... yourself, right now, right down here on Earth.
- Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
Thomas A. Edison
- The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential... these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.
- "If you want to achieve greatness stop asking for permission."
- "Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out."
- "Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life
-think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success."
- "All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them."
- "Good things come to people who wait, but better things come to those who go out and get them."
- "If you do what you always did, you will get what you always got."
- "Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm."
- "Just when the caterpillar thought the world was ending, he turned into a butterfly."
- "Successful entrepreneurs are givers and not takers of positive energy."
- "Whenever you see a successful person you only see the public glories, never the private sacrifices to reach them."
- "Opportunities don't happen, you create them."
- "Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value."
- "Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."
- "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
-Thomas A. Edison
- "If you don't value your time, neither will others. Stop giving away your time and talents -start charging for it."
- "A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him."
- “There’s nothing you can’t do if you want it bad enough.”
- Danielle Sibarium, For Always
- “If we change our thoughts from 'it's too late' to, 'there's still hope', we might see some change in the world.”
- Kellie Elmore
- “There is a difference between WISHING for a thing and being READY to receive it. No one is ready for a thing, until he believes he can acquire it. The state of mind must be BELIEF, not mere hope or wish. Open -mindedness is essential for belief.”
- Napoleon Hill, Think and Grow Rich
- "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
- "Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting."
- "Do one thing every day that scares you."
- "What's the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable."
- "Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."
- "Nothing in the world is more common than unsuccessful people with talent."
- "Knowledge is being aware of what you can do. Wisdom is knowing when not to do it."
- "Your problem isn't the problem. Your reaction is the problem."
- "You can do anything, but not everything.
- "Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower."
- "There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed."
- "Thinking should become your capital asset, no matter whatever ups and downs you come across in your life."
-A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
- "I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."
- "The starting point of all achievement is desire."
- "Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out."
- "If you want to achieve excellence, you can get there today. As of this second, quit doing less -than-excellent work."
-Thomas J. Watson
- "All progress takes place outside the comfort zone."
-Michael John Bobak
- "You may only succeed if you desire succeeding; you may only fail if you do not mind failing."
- "Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear-not absence of fear."
- "Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone."
- "People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing-that's why we recommend it daily."
- "We become what we think about most of the time, and that's the strangest secret."
- "The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary."
- "Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears. "
- "I find that when you have a real interest in life and a curious life, that sleep is not the most important thing."
- If you can’t stop thinking about it, don’t stop working for it.
- You’ll always miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.
— Wayne Gretzky
- Pearls don’t lie on the seashore. If you want one, you must dive for it.
— Chinese Proverb
- The more things you do, the more you can do.
— Lucille Ball
- Be somebody who makes everybody feel like a somebody.
- If you’re trying to achieve, there will be roadblocks. I’ve had them; everybody has had them. But obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.
— Michael Jordan
- The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
- Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines.
Robert H. Schuller
- Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.
- Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star.
W. Clement Stone
- When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on.
Franklin D. Roosevelt
- The moment when you want to quit is the moment when you need to keep pushing.
- Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right.
- Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
- Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it.
- If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough.
- Remember no one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
- I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
- Believe you can and you’re halfway there.
- To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others, use your heart.
- Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.
- Do or do not. There is no try.
- Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.
- “The Way Get Started Is To Quit Talking And Begin Doing.”
- “The Pessimist Sees Difficulty In Every Opportunity. The Optimist Sees The Opportunity In Every Difficulty.”
- “Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today.”
- “You Learn More From Failure Than From Success. Don’t Let It Stop You. Failure Builds Character.”
- “It’s Not Whether You Get Knocked Down, It’s Whether You Get Up.”
- Vince Lombardi
- “If You Are Working On Something That You Really Care About, You Don’t Have To Be Pushed. The Vision Pulls You.”
- Steve Jobs
- "The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do."
- "Don't raise your voice, improve your argument."
- "What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise."
- "No masterpiece was ever created by a lazy artist."
- “People Who Are Crazy Enough To Think They Can Change The World, Are The Ones Who Do.”
- Rob Siltanen
- “Imagine Your Life Is Perfect In Every Respect; What Would It Look Like?”
- Brian Tracy
- “We Generate Fears While We Sit. We Overcome Them By Action.”
- Dr. Henry Link
- “Whether You Think You Can Or Think You Can’t, You’re Right.”
- Henry Ford
- “Security Is Mostly A Superstition. Life Is Either A Daring Adventure Or Nothing.”
- Helen Keller
- “The Man Who Has Confidence In Himself Gains The Confidence Of Others.”
- Hasidic Proverb
- “The Only Limit To Our Realization Of Tomorrow Will Be Our Doubts Of Today.”
- Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “Creativity Is Intelligence Having Fun.”
- Albert Einstein
- “What You Lack In Talent Can Be Made Up With Desire, Hustle And Giving 110% All The Time.”
- Don Zimmer
- “Focus on making yourself better, not on thinking that you are better.”
- Bohdi Sanders, The Secrets of Worldly Wisdom: Your Key to Unlocking Success
- “I cannot compromise my respect for your love. You can keep your love, I will keep my respect.”
- Amit Kalantri
- "The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one's destiny to do, and then do it."
- "If you're going through hell keep going."
- "Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you."
- "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough."
- “If you've got nothing to dance about, find a reason to sing.”
- Melody Carstairs
- “Sometimes the only way to ever find yourself is to get completely lost.”
- Kellie Elmore
- “Your heart is the size of an ocean. Go find yourself in its hidden depths.”
- “Open your mind before your mouth”
- “People throw stones at you and you convert them into milestones.”
- Sachin Tendulkar
- What you do today can improve all your tomorrows.
- You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.
— Michael Jordan
- The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide that you are not going to stay where you are.
- If you believe in yourself enough and know what you want, you’re gonna make it happen.
— Mariah Carey
- Nothing is impossible, the word itself says “I’m possible”!
- I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
- Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.
George S. Patton
- You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
C. S. Lewis