Funny Quotes Saying Goodbye
Huge list of some great ideas to add to your quotes to read checklist
Everyone should make a list that you should set out to accomplish
List of quotes to go through
I love funny quotes. It is pretty much all I read. I like lists and here is a list of the best quotes out there. Here are some quotes you need to check out:
- Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go
- You have been my friend. That in itself is a tremendous thing.
- 90% of men kiss their wife goodbye when they leave the house. 10% kiss their house goodbye when they leave the wife.'
- It will not be the same without you. It will actually be better!
- Memorial Service: Farewell party for someone who's already left.
- Don’t hesitate to goodbye! It`s necessary for meeting again and again.
- I am looking forward to not keeping in touch with you! So long!
- Bye Felicia!
- You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose.'
- We are all going to really miss doing all your work for you everyday!
- I'll miss you until you come back but I hope you'll make up for it by getting me awesome gifts. Bon voyage.
- You and I will meet again, When we’re least expecting it, One day in some far off place, I will recognize your face, I won’t say goodbye my friend, For you and I will meet again.
- Goodbye, we will miss trying to avoid you around here!
- It won't be the same without you here, work may actually get done!
- Today officially marks the end of the time when you can shout and scream at us at the pretext of being our boss. Farewell.
- Yesterday brought the beginning, tomorrow brings the end, though somewhere in the middle we became the best of friends.
- So long, and thanks for all the fish!
- I still see your face when I am dreaming. That's why I always wake up screaming.'
- When I die, I want to die like my grandmother, who died peacefully in her sleep not screaming like all the passengers in her car.
- On the outside, know that we may be smiling and wish you farewell. But on the inside, we are desperately praying that you will quit your new job and come back to work with us again.
- Goodbyes are not forever, are not the end; it simply means I’ll miss you until we meet again.
- Never say goodbye because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting.
- Not all goodbyes are sad, for example Goodbye Class!
- Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.
- So long as the memory of certain beloved friends lives in my heart, I shall say that life is good.
- Saying goodbye to someone, just means that there’s a hello waiting around the corner.
- It is generally agreed that 'Hello' is an appropriate greeting because if you entered a room and said 'Goodbye,' it could confuse a lot of people.
- A man never knows how to say goodbye; a woman never knows when to say it.
- See you later, alligator
- Goodbye, Vietnam! That's right, I'm history, I'm outta here, I got the lucky ticket home, baby.
- When you feel that nobody loves you, that nobody cares, when all you can do is cry and walk away because everyone is against you, then you are the weakest link. Goodbye!'
- Farewell. Someone is really going to miss you. But, it is not going to be me!
- With your resignation your employment in this office may finish, but the sweet memories of working with you will never diminish.
- Having awesome coworkers is a bad habit, because it'll be impossible to work with someone else now that you're leaving.
- Goodbye, don't cry! We won't!
- Don’t be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends.
- How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.
- Goodnight. I have had a perfect evening but tonight wasn't it.
- Good friends never say goodbye. They simply say See you soon.
- Though miles may lie between us, we are never far apart, for friendship doesn’t count miles, it’s measured by the heart.
Find out when new shows are on at showalerts.com