Lebron James Quotes
Huge list of some great quotes from your favorite people, movies, and shows.
Here are some great quotes for you to enjoy.
List of quotes to use from shows and movies
I love coming up with cheesy quotes from shows and movies to put in cards and emails. Life goes so quick but it is still a good idea to put together a nice quotes list. Here are some Lebron James quotes items I have now:
- But ever since I was a kid, I was always a winner.
- Sometimes the coaches tell me to be selfish, but my game won’t let me be selfish.
- Ask me to play, I’ll play
- Once you become a professional athlete or once you do anything well, then you’re automatically a role model… I have no problem being a role model, I love it
- I just do what I got to do and go out and be myself, on and off the court, and take care of my obligations. That’s generally your own destiny—knowing what you have to take care of.
- I hate letting my teammates down
- I’m going to use all my tools, my god-given ability, and make the best life I can with it
- To being trustworthy? To being successful? How committed are you to being a good father, a good teammate, a good role model? There’s that moment every morning when you look in the mirror: Are you committed, or are you not?
- Don’t be afraid of failure
- All your life you are told the things you cannot do
- Dream as if you’ll live forever
- It’s a humbling experience for me to be in this position.
- D-Wade is the unselfish guy here—he is welcoming Chris Bosh and to his team.
- Every night on the court I give my all, and if I’m not giving 100 percent, I criticize myself.
- My dream has become a reality now, and it’s the best feeling I’ve ever had.
- I expect us to win. I expect us to get better every day.
- I think, team first
- We want to win it all. The only reason we play this game is to win championships.
- You have to be able to accept failure to get better.
- Sometimes in the past when I played something might make me lose focus, or I would go home after a game where I thought I could have played better and I would let it hang over my head for a long time when it shouldn’t
- My game is really played above time
- I like criticism – it makes you strong.
- A lot of people were saying that I was a selfish person and a selfish player. You know, it got to me.
- I love sharing the ball with my teammates. I see a lot of things before my teammates see them.
- The only thing on my mind right now is trying to win the whole thing.
- I hear my friends and my mom tell me I’m special, but honestly, I still don’t get it
- I like criticism
- I don’t want to be Kobe, I want to be LeBron.
- I don’t need too much
- You can’t be afraid to fail
- I treated it like every day was my last day with a basketball
- A lot of players know how to play the game, but they really don’t know how to play the game, if you know what I mean. They can put the ball in the hoop, but I see things before they even happen. You know how a guy can make his team so much better? That’s one thing I learned from watching Jordan.
- I hope I can help guys coming out of high school, if they need advice. I know the ins and outs of everything.
- My mom and I have always been there for each other. We had some tough times, but she was always there for me.
- There’s no reason to play in the NBA if you don’t believe you can win it all.
- I laugh and joke, but I don’t get distracted very easily.
- Warren Buffett told me once and he said always follow your gut
- You can’t let nobody run your train.
- I hear that word pressure all the time
- I think the reason why I am who I am today is because I went through those tough times when I was younger
- I have short goals – to get better every day, to help my teammates every day – but my only ultimate goal is to win an NBA championship
- If you put everything together as far as my mind, my body, my game
- I always say, decisions I make, I live with them