Here are some great quotes for you to enjoy.
List of quotes to use from shows and movies
I love coming up with cheesy quotes from shows and movies to put in cards and emails. Life goes so quick but it is still a good idea to put together a nice quotes list. Here are some Books Slogan quotes items I have now:
- Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.
- Sometimes books feel like they are a part of you.
- Sometimes, you read a book and it fills you with this weird evangelical zeal, and you become convinced that the shattered world will never be put back together unless and until all living humans read the book.
- Books transport you to magical places.
- Make more time to read!
- A room without books is like a body without a soul.
- So many books, so little time.
- I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library.
- It’s easy to fall in love with books.
- Books make you see the world a little differently.
- The biggest pleasure comes from what we read, not from on what we read.
- Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
- Books provide a sanctuary from the grind of daily life.
- Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.
- If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.
- You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.
- Whenever you read a good book, somewhere in the world a door opens to allow in more light.
- Books = knowledge. Knowledge = power.
- Books give you a deep connection with their authors.
- Books are a of comfort.
- Never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them.
- The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid.