Beautiful Christmas Quotes
Huge list of some great quotes from your favorite people, movies, and shows.
Here are some great quotes for you to enjoy.
List of quotes to use from shows and movies
I love coming up with cheesy quotes from shows and movies to put in cards and emails. Life goes so quick but it is still a good idea to put together a nice quotes list. Here are some Beautiful Christmas Quotes items I have now:
- A lovely thing about Christmas is that it's compulsory, like a thunderstorm, and we all go through it together
- Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful
- Were I a philosopher, I should write a philosophy of toys, showing that nothing else in life need to be taken seriously, and that Christmas Day in the company of children is one of the few occasions on which men become entirely alive
- Christmas will always be as long as we stand heart to heart and hand in hand
- I heard the bells on Christmas Day Their old, familiar carols play, And wild and sweet The words repeat Of peace on earth, good-will to men!
- It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas; Soon the bells will start, And the thing that will make them ring Is the carol that you sing Right within your heart
- I truly believe that if we keep telling the Christmas story, singing the Christmas songs, and living the Christmas spirit, we can bring joy and happiness and peace to this world
- For centuries men have kept an appointment with Christmas Christmas means fellowship, feasting, giving and receiving, a time of good cheer, home
- I love the Christmas-tide, and yet, I notice this, each year I live; I always like the gifts I get, But how I love the gifts I give!
- The rooms were very still while the pages were softly turned and the winter sunshine crept in to touch the bright heads and serious faces with a Christmas greeting
- Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love!
- Good news from heaven the angels bring, Glad tidings to the earth they sing: To us this day a child is given, To crown us with the joy of heaven
- It was the beginning of the greatest Christmas ever Little food No presents But there was a snowman in their basement
- Probably the reason we all go so haywire at Christmas time with the endless unrestrained and often silly buying of gifts is that we don’t quite know how to put our love into words
- My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others Come to think of it, why do we have to wait for Christmas to do that?
- Love is what’s in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen
- Christmas! 'Tis the season for kindling the fire of hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart
- Christmas is like candy; it slowly melts in your mouth sweetening every taste bud, making you wish it could last forever
- Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before! What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store What if Christmas perhaps means a little bit more!
- I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirit in jars and open a jar of it every month
- Christmas is not just a time for festivity and merry making It is more than that It is a time for the contemplation of eternal things The Christmas spirit is a spirit of giving and forgiving
- Happy, happy Christmas, that can win us back to the delusions of our childish days; that can recall to the old man the pleasures of his youth; that can transport the sailor and the traveller, thousands of miles away, back to his own fire-side and his quiet home!
- Christmas is the season of joy, of holiday greetings exchanged, of gift-giving, and of families united
- Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry
- Seuss, How the Grinch Stole Christmas!
- Christmas is a bridge We need bridges as the river of time flows past Today's Christmas should mean creating happy hours for tomorrow and reliving those of yesterday
- Each sight, each sound of Christmas And fragrances sublime Make hearts and faces happy This glorious Christmastime
- Christmas gift suggestions: to your enemy, forgiveness To an opponent, tolerance To a friend, your heart To a customer, service To all, charity To every child, a good example To yourself, respect
- Meredith Willson, It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas
- It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air
- Christmas now surrounds us, Happiness is everywhere Our hands are busy with many tasks As carols fill the air
- Christmas Eve was a night of song that wrapped itself about you like a shawl But it warmed more than your body It warmed your heart filled it, too, with melody that would last forever
- Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas-time
- Instead of being a time of unusual behavior, Christmas is perhaps the only time in the year when people can obey their natural impulses and express their true sentiments without feeling self-conscious and, perhaps, foolish Christmas, in short, is about the only chance a man has to be himself
- Christmas is most truly Christmas when we celebrate it by giving the light of love to those who need it most
- Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts
- The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other Burton Hillis
- Fine old Christmas, with the snowy hair and ruddy face, had done his duty that year in the noblest fashion, and had set off his rich gifts of warmth and color with all the heightening contrast of frost and snow
- I know what I really want for Christmas I want my childhood back Nobody is going to give me that I might give at least the memory of it to myself if I try I know it doesn't make sense, but since when is Christmas about sense, anyway? It is about a child, of long ago and far away, and it is about the child of now In you and me Waiting behind the door of our hearts for something wonderful to happen A child who is impractical, unrealistic, simpleminded and terribly vulnerable to joy