Here are some great quotes for you to enjoy.
List of quotes to use from shows and movies
I love coming up with cheesy quotes from shows and movies to put in cards and emails. Life goes so quick but it is still a good idea to put together a nice quotes list. Here are some Lacrosse quotes items I have now:
- Some people dream of success, while others wake up and work hard at it.
- I came from Long Island, so I had a lot of experience at the stick. I played in junior high school, then I played in high school. The technical aspect of the game was my forte. I had all that experience, then I had strength and I was in good condition.
- I was just a big guy running down with a big, deep pocket and little short stick putting it against my chest.
- It is a fact that, in the right formation, the lifting power of many wings can achieve twice the distance of any bird flying alone.
- Play with a controlled aggression.
- Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
- Rookie’s play until they get it right, Champions play until they can’t get it wrong.
- There was no publicity. You had to like it. There was no pressure, just great competition. The attitude of the coaches and players was exceptional.
- I could run 200 yards at a stretch, I could duck between players, I felt free to make plays that suited me best. It wasn’t like football then and basketball today, where coaches tell you what foot to put down.
- Lacrosse is probably the best sport I ever played.
- Fall seven times, stand up eight.
- Outwork the guy next to you.
- I could fully express myself in lacrosse.
- Lacrosse goals are attained not by strength but by perseverance.
- Play for the teammate standing next to you.
- How hard would you play today, if you knew you could not play tomorrow?
- Be fast on the field physically, but play slow mentally. Basically, play hard but play smart.
- Communication is the secret to success. Pass it on!
- Practice doesn’t make perfect – it makes permanent.
- Lacrosse is a space game, in terms of spreading the offense and running the fast break. You can't really get that in the gym. We got double the grass time that we've had up to this point.
- You must show no mercy, nor have any belief whatsoever in how other will judge you, for your greatness will silence them all.
- Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results.
- Don’t measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should have accomplished with your ability.
- You could be the best team or the best player in different generations and people respect each other. Nobody cares who was the best.