Kobe Bryant Quotes
Huge list of some great quotes from your favorite people, movies, and shows.
Here are some great quotes for you to enjoy.
List of quotes to use from shows and movies
I love coming up with cheesy quotes from shows and movies to put in cards and emails. Life goes so quick but it is still a good idea to put together a nice quotes list. Here are some Kobe Bryant quotes items I have now:
- I was like a wild horse that had the potential to become Secretariat, but who was just too f—ing wild
- I would like to be traded, yeah
- What does it matter? What does he want, a cookie for that?
- I've shot too much from the time I was 8 years old. But 'too much' is a matter of perspective. Some people thought Mozart had too many notes in his compositions. Let me put it this way
- Friends can come and go, but banners hang forever
- Better learn not to talk to me. You shake the tree, a leopard's gonna fall out.
- I just got one more than Shaq. So you can take that to the bank.
- I'm used to being the villain, so to have moments like that, like when you're not expecting a hug and you get a hug, you're like, 'Man, this actually feels pretty damn good.'
- Would people be celebrating me if I scored 138 points? You know how it is; some people would, some people wouldn't. They can all kiss my a-- as I'm sure he feels the same way. If you score 138 points, you kind of have a license to tell people to f--- off.
- Smush Parker was the worst. He shouldn't have been in the NBA but we were too cheap to pay for a point guard. ... I was shooting 45 times a game [in 2007]. What was I supposed to do? Pass it into Chris Mihm and Kwame Brown?
- When I have the chance to guard Michael Jordan, I want to guard him. I want him. It's the ultimate challenge.
- If I wanted to play, I’d still be playing for the Lakers
- I would go 0-for-30 [from the floor] before I would go 0-for-9. [An] 0-for-9 means you beat yourself, you psyched yourself out of the game. ... The only reason is because you've just now lost confidence in yourself.
- Hi, I'm Kobe Bryant. And I have decided to take my talent to, uh... I have decided to skip college and take my talent to the NBA.
- Does he know me? Do I know this guy? I don't know this guy. I might have said one word to this guy. I don't know this kid. I think he overreacts to stuff. ... I don't know this kid. I don't need to know this kid. I don't want to. We go out there, we play the game and leave it at that. Maybe he wasn't hugged enough as a kid. I look at him a little bit, he gets a little insecure or something. I don't know.
- 'Cause we're old as s---. What do you want?
- All the training and sacrifice just flew out the window with one step that I've done millions of times! The frustration is unbearable. The anger is rage. Why the hell did this happen?!? Makes no damn sense. Now I'm supposed to come back from this and be the same player or better at 35?!? How in the world am I supposed to do that?? I have NO CLUE. Do I have the consistent will to overcome this thing? Maybe I should break out the rocking chair and reminisce on the career that was. Maybe this is how my book ends. Maybe Father Time has defeated me...Then again maybe not!
- I feel like killing everybody every time I go to the arena
- I’d rather not have to do that, but you can’t sit back and watch crime happen in front of you
- I played T-Mac. I cooked him. Roasted him. Wasn't even close. Ask him, he'll tell you. When I was about 20, we were in Germany doing some promotional stuff for that other sneaker company and we played basketball every day. We were in the gym all the time. We played three games of 1-on-1 to 11. I won all three games. One game I won 11-2. After the third game he said he had back spasms and couldn't play anymore.
- There's certain players that I've made cry. If I can make you cry by being sarcastic, then I really don't want to play with you in the playoffs.
- Smush Parker was the worst
- Because I don’t want chumps, I don’t want pushovers, and if you’re a chump and a pushover, I will run over you
- We’re happy — until next January when people start talking about trading one of us
- I close my eyes and just reminisce
- Take it all in. Sit back and watch and listen and hear all the hate that's being thrown at us and remember every person that's kicking you when you're down, because next year it ain't gonna be this way. Appreciate it now. Let it sit in now, because revenge is sweet and it's quick.
- I would go 0-for-30 before I would go 0-for-9
- It's an intentional pass to oneself, so it's an assist. That way people can't say all I do is shoot.
- We don't hang divisions.
- I just got one more than Shaq
- Hi, I’m Kobe Bryant
- Boos don't block dunks.
- The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn't kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn't really exist if you're in the right frame of mind.
- I've known for a long time they're a bunch of idiots. ... I tend to use things as motivation that tend to be in the realm of reality.
- Mamba out.
- I don't give a [expletive] what you say. If I go out there and miss game winners, and people say, 'Kobe choked,' or 'Kobe is seven-for-whatever in pressure situations.' Well, [expletive] you.
- It used to drive me crazy that he was so lazy. You got to have the responsibility of working every single day. You can't skate through s---.
- Better learn not to talk to me
- No s—, Sherlock
- I don't f--- with bees, man. Other than that, I'm not afraid of nothing.
- Even then, you could still play with one hand
- Losing is losing, there aren’t different degrees of losing