Here are some great one-liners for you to enjoy.
List of quotes to use from shows, movies, etc.
I love coming up with cheesy quotes from shows and movies to put in cards and emails. Life goes so quick but it is still a good idea to put together a nice quotes list. Here are some One Liner Horse items I have now:
- One way to stop a runaway horse is to bet on him.
- There are lots of reasons to love a horse, sometime it's no more than the sweet little way he stepped on some asshole's foot.
- A lot of horses get distracted; it’s just human nature.
- A horse is dangerous at both ends and uncomfortable in the middle.
- The difference between playing the stock market and the horses is that one of the horses must win.
- Whoa!: A brake for horses.
- I was really enjoying my ride and just thinking how beautiful it was here and the next minute I was picking gravel out of my head.
- Bombproof Your Horse
- There are more horses’ asses in this world than there are horses.
- Treat a horse like a woman and a woman like a horse; and they’ll both win for you.
- Wild hornets couldn’t drag me there.
- Riding: The art of keeping a horse between yourself and the ground.
- Horses have four bits of lucky nailed to their feet; they should be the luckiest animals in the world.
- There are no handles to a horse, but the 1910 model has a string to each side of its face for turning its head when there is anything you want it to see.
- Wild whores could not drag me away.
- I can make more generals, but horses cost money.
- Racehorse: A barn athlete.
- Horses just naturally have Mohawk haircuts.
- Black beauty – he's a dark horse.
- A camel is a horse designed by a committee.